- An operating cost of 5% of the invoice value will be added to invoices for advertising in Turkey.
- The same cost will be added to the invoices for advertising in Austria.
- Invoices for advertising in the UK will be additionally charged the cost of 2% of the invoice value.
Country-Specific Fees In Practice?
- New fees will be detailed in the invoice for each country. They will also appear in your Google Ads account in the “transactions” tab.
- It’s important to remember that invoices for advertising will still include fees characteristic for each country such as VAT, GST, or QST.
- If you’re using monthly invoicing or automatic payments the fees will be automatically added to the account budget. For example, if your budget in Austria is €100 there will be added €5 DTS fee and other fees applicable in your country (e.g. VAT).
- For manual payments, fees may be applied after account funds have been used. Your account balance will be active and the fees will be deducted from the next deposit.