Implementation and Configuration
of Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 will help you collect the data you need to grow your business!
We will implement and customize it to your needs!
Why implement Google Analytics 4 with us?
Our experience shows that without analytical data, it is impossible to run a proper SEO and Google Ads process. If you don’t know what is actually working and choose your marketing activities randomly, it will be difficult for you to realize their full potential. The experience of our Specialists will ensure that you can tailor GA4 to your business needs. We will help you understand how Google Analytics 4 works and how to use it to get the best results!
Who do we implement and configure GA4 for?
The service is designed both for companies who need to move from Universal to the new version of Analytics, as well as those who are beginning their analytical adventure with Google Analytics 4.
What will you get?
By implementing and configuring GA4 at Delante, you will get:
Basic version – $450
IMPLEMENTATION DURATION: 3 days
As part of the basic GA4 implementation for service sites, we provide:
- Verification of the implementation/deployment of Google Tag Manager on the site,
- Verification of the implementation/deployment of the GA4 script on the site
- Setting up and/or configuring basic GA4 settings
- Data stream configuration
- Measured events audit and recommendations
- Conversion goal creation – one main goal e.g., submitting a form (does not apply to e-commerce*)
- Data collection configuration
- Testing the accuracy of data collection and target counting
- Configuration of search measuring in the site’s internal search engine
Extended version – $750
IMPLEMENTATION DURATION: 4-7 days
As part of the extended version of GA4 implementation for service sites, we provide all activities from the basic version +
- Creation of conversion goals – such as submitting a form,
- Creation of custom events/targets, e.g., click on email, click on phone number, other contact forms, view specific pages, download and copy items,
- GA4 integration with other Google services – GSC, Google Ads,
- Implementation/adaptation of data layer and configuration of goals (purchase, add to cart) – applies to popular CMS (WordPress, Presta, Shopify, etc.),
- Data layer audit for e-commerce, measured events and recommendations (for e-commerce).
Advanced version – $1400
IMPLEMENTATION DURATION: 14-21 days
We treat the advanced version of GA4 implementation for service sites as a separate service. We will fully focus on your individual needs and create reports that will help you collect the data of your choice. Advanced implementation includes all activities from the extended version +
- Creation of custom parameters to differentiate between forms, specific audiences, or content groups,
- Creation of custom audience groups for ad targeting analysis
- Customization of standard reports to meet specific customer needs,
- Creation of custom reports tailored to the client’s expectations and needs,
- Implementation/adaptation of data layer and configuration of goals (purchase, add to cart) – regardless of CMS (for e-commerce),
- Configuration and implementation of data layer by our Web Developers (for e-commerce),
- Other activities not included in the above, such as configuring the measurement of several domains, and connection to BigQuery.
If you want to implement GA4, but don’t know which option is best for your site – let us know!
Who will perform the consultation/implementation?
Consultation and implementation are carried out by Wojciech (SEO R&D Specialist) and Tomasz (SEM Specialist) who are responsible for analytical processes at Delante. In case a layer of data needs to be introduced to measure e-commerce, the development department is also involved.
When to opt for GA4 implementation?
Google Universal Analytics will stop collecting data in July 2023.
What’s more, in January Google announced that in March it would begin automatically setting up GA4 accounts for users who had not done so yet. Such an implementation is likely to be fraught with errors and may require a lot of work to get Analytics back on track. Do not leave your site in the hands of automatic processes! Contact us now and carry out the implementation of Google Analytics 4 once, and for all.
FAQ - frequently asked questions about GA4
Google Analytics 4 is a tracking system, an analytic tool provided free of charge by Google. It offers a broad set of statistics on users accessing our site. Google Analytics 4, unlike its predecessor, uses event-based rather than session-based data.
Google has announced that in March 2023 it will begin automatically setting up GA4 services for users who have not yet done so. To implement Google Analytics 4 based on your own needs and requirements, you should do so as soon as possible.
Google has announced that the previous version of Google Analytics will be phased out on July 1, 2023. In its place is a new service – GA4. To access historical data, you should implement Google Analytics 4 now.
Measuring e-commerce requires implementing a data layer that will send information to Google Analytics. You will also need to add relevant events to your site/application codes or configure them in Tag Manager.