Why is Link Building so important?
Link building (also known as off-site process or simply linking) is nothing else but obtaining valuable links to your website in order to increase its online visibility and rank in Google. For years now, it is considered an integral part of the SEO process. Well-planned and consistently carried out link building activities can significantly impact your website’s SEO.
On the other hand – unskillful, low-quality link building can really harm your website and make it lose its authority in Google’s eyes. Often, it leads to the site being partially or completely banned from Google search results!
That’s why we decided to bring you this report – to help you detect, analyze and fix all mistakes in your off-site process that can effectively make it hard for your website to gain higher ranks in Google.
If you have – or will have- any questions, write to us! We’re here to help you with your doubts. Alternatively, if you’d prefer us to take over the reins – visit the Link Building Audit page and see how we can help you increase the effectiveness of your link building efforts.
Who is ‘The Most Common Link Building Mistakes in 2021’ report for?
This report is for you if:
– you’re carrying out the off-site activity and want to check if you’re not making the most common mistakes,
– you want to refine your strategy and increase the effectiveness of the linking process,
– you plan on starting to obtain backlinks but don’t know where to start/want to learn how to do it,
– you want to evaluate your link building activity,
– you use another company’s link building services and want to check if there aren’t any errors.
So? Ready to fight for better Google ranks? Just drop us your email address and we’ll send you a link allowing you to read the report online or download its PDF version to enjoy later. Everything completely free of charge!