Here are the 20 Best Tools for SEO Professionals This 2020:
- Answer The Public
- Google Trends
- Grammarly App
- Word Counter
- Hemmingway Editor
- Pixabay, Unsplash, and Pexels
- GIMP, TinyPNG, Smush, and MinifyWeb
- Google Structured Data Markup Helper
- Open Graph Generator
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Google’s PageSpeed Insights
- Google Analytics
- Yoast SEO
- SEO Analyzer Tool
- MozBar Toolbar
1. Ubersuggest Free Keyword ToolUbersuggest is one of the best free tools for SEO when it comes to keyword research - it gives you information about what’s working on your market, so you can adapt and improve the strategies as you build your site. This vital information includes the domain overview, top SEO pages report, keyword suggestions, content ideas, and backlink data.
2. Answer The Public for Question-Based & Long Tail KeywordsAnswer The Public belongs to the top tools for SEO because it gives you access to the myriad of questions in your niche about a certain keyword. This tool will help you dominate the search results for long-tail keywords as you provide valuable content to your target audience. The tool shows visualization and data about the questions, prepositions, and comparisons that surround a particular keyword in a specific region.
3. Google Trends to Help You Explore What the World is SearchingGoogle Trends is the best friend of SEO professionals when it comes to curating content for timely, relevant, and trending topics. Also, the tool lets you compare the interest of your target audience from various regions about different topics over a period of time, on a certain category, and a specific search method, while showing you related topics and queries - all useful details to create an ultra-relevant content.
4. Grammarly App to Help You Correct Your Writing & ToneSEO experts agree that high-quality content has to be written in proper grammar and perfect spelling. Otherwise, the search engines won’t bother ranking your web pages in the SERPs. Fortunately, the Grammarly App can be your free writing assistant to help you create content in a clear, compelling, and natural language - essential factors to keep your readers engaged. Also, the tool is built with Artificial Intelligence technology, which will help you adjust your goals to come up with the right tone, formality, and intent for different target audiences such as general, knowledgeable, and expert audiences.
5. Word Counter to Help You Identify Keywords DensitySEO professionals know that the search engines, especially Google, prefer long-form written content. So, having a tool that can automatically count your written words is very helpful. However, Word Counter does not only help you count words but also manage the keyword density of your content from one-word to three-word terms. Your keyword density is a significant factor to help your web page rank on a target keyword - overdo a term, and you might get penalized by Google for keyword spamming. This is probably one of the most useful tools for SEO when it comes to writing content because it also shows you the reading level, reading time, and speaking time of your post—beneficial information to craft a blog post or web article that your target audience will enjoy.
6. Hemmingway Editor to Help You Nail Content ReadabilityThe Hemmingway Editor is one of the most reliable free SEO tools when it comes to writing top-quality and readable content, especially if you’re a big fan of readability and proper grammar. As you write, the tool shows a comprehensive guide to help make your writing bold and clear - factors that are widely embraced by the majority of website readers, keeping them engaged in your site.
7. Pixabay, Unsplash, and Pexels for Royalty-Free ImagesYour website content, especially blog posts, has to have relevant, engaging, and high-quality images to help your readers’ eyes rest from the block of text and information they’re consuming on your web page. Here comes Pixabay, Unsplash, and Pexels - these best tools for SEO have a substantial amount of royalty-free images that you can use on your website without the risk of copyright issues.
8. GIMP, TinyPNG, Smush, and MinifyWeb for Image OptimizationTalking about images as essential components of your website content, they also have to be optimized for the search engines. Frequently, images cause a web page to load slow or become unresponsive due to differences in dimension, so your images must maintain minimal size without damaging the image quality by compressing them. So, take note of these best free tools for SEO when it comes to image compression:
- GIMP is a cross-platform image editor that allows you to change the source code and issue your changes through free software.
- TinyPNG, on the other hand, lets you reduce the file size of your JPG and PNG image files by using smart lossy compression techniques.
- Smush is the most popular image optimization, especially when it comes to compression in WordPress sites.