1. Why is it better to choose SEO rather than traditional advertising?Very frequently, company owners compare SEO to traditional advertising methods and try to find out what works better for their businesses. However, usually, the choice is determined mostly by the target group. More and more users browse the net, not traditional advertisements, to find answers to their queries. That’s why an increasing number of influential brands tend to spend bigger parts of their marketing budgets on SEO.
2. What are the main advantages of SEO?Doing SEO for a given website is a process that aims at ensuring that the site reaches top positions in the organic search results. So what are the main advantages of doing SEO?
- It increases the number of users visiting your website - a proper SEO strategy will improve the visibility of your page in the search results. This, in turn, will undoubtedly help you attract more users.
- It increases conversion rate - a thorough selection of keywords and being displayed on appropriate search queries can increase your conversion rate and thus make the site much more profitable.
- It helps to build brand recognition - being ranked high in the search results will make your brand recognizable and trustworthy. It’s a long-term objective that will help you create a positive image of your website.
- It positions you as an expert in a given field - publishing professional, top quality content will promote you and your website as real tycoons in the industry.
3. What does cooperation with an SEO agency look like?SEO agencies offer various cooperation models and discussing them all would probably take ages. However, you shouldn’t underestimate the importance of selecting skilled specialists that approach their work professionally and are supposed to become your company’s business partners. Pay attention to the term of the contract. If you’re dealing with a long-term contract, make sure that you’re protected by a few months’ notice period. The company you start cooperation with should provide monthly reports and have positive reviews (which can be checked on many pages). Thanks to the reports you’ll be regularly informed about the results of the cooperation. Don’t worry, your function isn’t restricted solely to choosing the SEO agency. There are many activities you can take part in and your involvement will allow you to objectively verify the effectiveness of these activities.
4. What keywords to choose?Try to select keywords that describe the content of your website as accurately as possible. We can distinguish several types of keywords:
- Brand (e.g. company names such as Delante)
- General (meaning those which describe the content of the website and the scope of activities of the company such as SEO or website optimization)
- Long-tail (which consist of more than two words like quality link building)
- Local (namely those which contain names of cities or regions like SEO Detroit)