Google - how does it work?Google and its operation are based on specially developed algorithms. These are simply sets of rules and principles that allow the search engine to analyze website content and assess its quality. Consequently, Google is able to display pages in the search results in a specific order. The algorithms were created to somehow organize the online world. From the very beginning of its operation on the market, Google has been doing its best to provide users with the finest search results - algorithm updates are supposed to facilitate the task.
The most important algorithms and updates - Google over the years
- The era of PageRank links
- The importance of content - Panda algorithm
- Penguin algorithm and its fight against spam
- Pirate puts an end to piracy
- Hummingbird algorithm - how to understand users’ intentions?
- Pigeon and local search
- Mobilegeddon, meaning Mobile-Friendly Update
- RankBrain and machine learning system
- Possum algorithm - local SEO
- Your Money Your Life and Medical Update
- Other important Core Updates
- Google BERT Natural Language Processing Update