For many of us, online shopping is already a part of everyday life. However, some people are still unwilling to order products or services via the Internet. Why? How can you convince potential customers to buy in your online store?
- How to convince customers to shop in an online store?
- Take advantage of social proof
- Offer free shipping and returns
- Provide customers with as many payments and delivery methods as possible
- Benefit from unavailability
- Benefit from the FOMO principle (fear of missing out)
- Refine the UX and UI of your online store
- Make sure that users can fully benefit from online customer service
- Allow customers to finalize transactions without having to create an account
- The takeaway
How to convince customers to shop in an online store?
What’s the possible cornerstone that will allow you to create solid foundations of your online store and that will convince consumers to begin their adventure with online shopping? Below you can see a list of 8 tips for e-commerce store owners.