What are Performance Statistics? – Definition
Google Ads provides a variety of information about the effects of your campaigns. You can view the data in your account or download it as reports. You will learn about:
- the number of impressions, clicks, cost, position, and other important indicators such as CTR, avg. CPC, avg. CPV, avg. CPM, bounce rate or view rate (for video ads),
- viewability including viable rate as well as non-viewable, measurable, and non-measurable impressions,
- conversions: starting from the number of conversions and their values to conversion rates and cross-device conversions,
- ad performance compared to competitors: impression share or relative CTR,
- calls, messages, YouTube engagement,
- audience insights: demographics, interests.
Statistics – How to Get the Data in Your Google Ads Account?
To get all the necessary data, sign in to your Google Ads account. In the Campaigns, Ad Groups, or Ads & Extensions sections, find the Columns icon. Click Modify columns and select all the columns and indicators that interest you. The data varies depending on the tab you click.
All the information about your competitors in Google Ads, you will find in the Campaigns → Auction insights section. Here you can compare your ad performance with the following metrics: impression share, overlap rate, position above rate, or top of page rate.